CUSD 201 Board Meeting
A regular meeting of the Board of Education for Community Unit School District 201 is scheduled for Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The meeting will start with Closed Session at 6:00 p.m. Open session will follow. The Live Stream and the Open Session is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m.
IN-PERSON PUBLIC COMMENT
- Complete the card provided at the sign-in table and present it to the Board President before the start of the meeting.
- State your name before making comment.
- Limit comment to five (5) minutes.
- When waiting to make a public comment, individuals will be socially distanced.
ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED PUBLIC COMMENT
- Submit public comment using the Board of Education Public Comment Form
- All electronic public comments need to be submitted between Sunday, February 21, 2021, and noon on Tuesday, February 23, 2021.
- Electronically submitted public comment will not be read aloud but will be shared with the School Board.
As a reminder, in-person and electronically submitted public comments to the Board are subject to Board Policy 2:230.
The Board of Education generally meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at the Westmont Village Hall located at 31 W Quincy St, Westmont, IL (unless otherwise posted). Meetings begin with closed session at 6:00 p.m. followed by open session at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are open to the public.
Visit BoardDocs for agendas and other meeting documents.
CUSD 201 is a K-12 school district in Westmont, IL, USA.
CUSD 201 Website: https://www.cusd201.org
CUSD 201 Board of Education: http://www.cusd201.org/boardofed