REQUESTING OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTSAll requests for transcripts must be in writing. E-mails are NOT acceptable. Please use the one of the WHS Request for Student Record Forms found below.
Unofficial transcripts can be given to individuals; official transcripts must be mailed directly to another institution.
There are three ways this can be done:
- You may come to the Westmont High School registrar’s office between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm to fill out a form. If you are requesting an official transcript, please make sure you have the name and address of the institution requesting your transcript.
- You may fax your written request to 630-654-2758. Print your name (the way it was when you were a student here); your year of graduation or dates of attendance; your date of birth; your daytime phone number; the address of where you want the transcript sent; and your signature.
- Mail a written request to Registrar, Westmont High School, 909 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, IL 60559. Include all the information listed above.
There is a $5 fee to process each paper transcript. Requests are usually processed within three business days.
REQUESTING/SENDING OFFICIAL ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS
- Login to Naviance Family Connection
- Click on the Colleges I’m Applying To link under my colleges on the home page of Family Connection.
- Click Add to this list.
- Indicate the decision type from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box to request a transcript.
- Click Lookup.
- Search by name, alpha browse, etc. to find a college.
- Click the name of the college which fills in that college's name in the box.
- Continue adding up to 10 schools.
- Once you have completed your list, click Add Colleges.