All requests for transcripts must be in writing. E-mails are NOT acceptable. Please use the one of the WHS Request for Student Record Forms found below.

    Unofficial transcripts can be given to individuals; official transcripts must be mailed directly to another institution.

    There are three ways this can be done:

    • You may come to the Westmont High School registrar’s office between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm to fill out a form. If you are requesting an official transcript, please make sure you have the name and address of the institution requesting your transcript.
    • You may fax your written request to 630-654-2758. Print your name (the way it was when you were a student here); your year of graduation or dates of attendance; your date of birth; your daytime phone number; the address of where you want the transcript sent; and your signature.
    • Mail a written request to Registrar, Westmont High School, 909 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, IL 60559. Include all the information listed above.

    There is a $5 fee to process each paper transcript. Requests are usually processed within three business days.




    • Login to Naviance Family Connection
    • Click on the Colleges I’m Applying To link under my colleges on the home page of Family Connection.
    • Click Add to this list.
    • Indicate the decision type from the drop-down menu.
    • Check the box to request a transcript. 
    • Click Lookup.
    • Search by name, alpha browse, etc. to find a college.
    • Click the name of the college which fills in that college's name in the box.
    • Continue adding up to 10 schools.
    • Once you have completed your list, click Add Colleges.