SPORTS REGISTRATION ON LINE…..
· Go to Westmont.8to18.com
· Click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” enter your own email and create your own password.
(Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.)
· Click on “BEGIN REGISTRATION”
· “SELECT ACTIVITY” Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
· “SELECT PARTICIPANT” Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created) All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
· “ROSTER DETAILS” You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size, height and weight will be used for rosters.
· “PRIMARY PARENT/GUARDIAN INFORMATION” Fill out the parent information on the next page.
· “PHYSICAL FORM” If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here. Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
· “LEGAL FORM” at this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided. You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box they must both be checked to move forward. Please DO NOT turn in any forms filled out.
· “SUMMARY” at this time you can see what you have registered for. Click “FINISH” to complete your registrations.
You may contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions at 630-468-8108.