During Winter break, CUSD 201 will not be distributing meals. The following is a list of resources that support the families of Westmont. Please do not hesitate to contact these organizations.
- Peoples Resource Center 1-630-682-5402
- St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry – 1-630-964-0216
- Downers Grove Food Pantry – 1-630-964-7776
- Neighborhood Food Pantries – DuPage County – 1-630-295-6890
- DuPage County Department of Community Services – 1-630-407-6500
January Meal Pickup Information
Per recently released USDA guidance, meals will be provided free of charge to CUSD 201 families for children age 18 and under. Parents will be given five days of breakfast and lunch for each child.
Meals will be distributed each Monday (except for Holidays) in the evening from 3:30 to 5:00 PM. The dates of meal distribution are as follows:
- Monday, January 4th
- Monday, January 11th
- Tuesday, January 19th
- Monday, January 25th
Meals will be distributed at Westmont Junior High. If you have any questions or if you are unable to come the Westmont Junior High at the designated time, please call 630.468.8121 or email email@example.com
Meal Pick-up Information - Please Read
- Pick up location will be Westmont Junior High, 944 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, IL
- Please use the drive off Oakwood in front of the school. You do not need to exit your car, the food will be brought to you.
- When you arrive at the Jr. High, please indicate with your hands the number of students you are picking meals up for.
- Please pop your trunk. The food items will be placed in your trunk. Please have a designated area in your trunk where the Food Service Staff can place the food items in.
NOTE: Meal bags will contain items that will require refrigeration.