Miller Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- To Promote Well-Being. To promote the interests of C.E. Miller Elementary School and the well being and education of the children and youth in the school, community and at home.
- To Promote Communication. To promote and enhance communication and understanding between the parents and the school.
- To Promote Unity. To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental and social education.
- To Provide Financial Support. To provide financial support through community fundraising to promote the activities, events and programs of C.E. Miller Elementary School, specifically, and Westmont Community Unit School District 201 generally.
- To Provide Volunteerism. To provide support through volunteerism for the activities and programs of C.E. Miller Elementary School.
‘22-’23 PTO Board Members
President: Whitney Innes
Vice President: Sarah Vandergrift
Secretary: Michelle Coffey
Treasurer: Sandy Serowka
PR & Communications Secretary: Whitney Meyers
Please reach out to any Board Member with questions at email@example.com.
Please join our Private Miller PTO Facebook Group (CLICK HERE).
YOUR MILLER PTO