September 3, 2020
Welcome to an exciting, challenging school year! As with all other school staff, the nurses are here to help.
The State of Illinois is still mandating that students receive their required Immunizations Physicals, Eye Exams and Dental Exams.
- Immunizations are required for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th, 9th and 12th Grade.
- Physicals are required for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th Grade and new students transferring from out of state.
- Eye Exams are required for Kindergarten and students transferring from out of state.
- Dental Exams are required for Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th and 9th Grade.
Due date is still October 15th. (Dental Exams are due May 15th)
Doctors’ Offices and Clinics are open so make your appointments now! Most locations know what is required and have the school health forms on hand. The forms are also available to download and print below. Finally, you can obtain school health forms by contacting the school nurse in your building. See below.
If you already have your child’s completed forms, please drop them off at your child’s school or email them to the nurse in your building.
It is more important now than ever to keep current with your child’s health. We look forward to helping you navigate through these tough times!
- CUSD 201 Health Requirements 2020-2021
- Immunization Schedule [ English ]
- Health Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Waiver Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Eye Exam Form [ English ]
- Sports Physical Form - (IESA/IHSA)
- Medication Authorization Form
- Allergy Action Plan [ English | Spanish ]
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Action Plan [ Pre-K | K-12 ]
- Seizure Action Plan