All Illinois children in kindergarten, Grade 2, Grade 6, and Grade 9 are required to have an oral health examination.
- This is required for all public, private, and parochial schools.
- Examinations must be performed by a licensed dentist, and he/she must sign the Proof of School Dental Examination Form.
- Each child is required to present proof of examination by a dentist prior to May 15 of the school year.
Health Forms and Information
- CUSD 201 Health Requirements 2020-2021
- Immunization Schedule [ English ]
- Health Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Waiver Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Eye Exam Form [ English ]
- Sports Physical Form - (IESA/IHSA)
- Medication Authorization Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan [ FARE | ISBE ]
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Care Plan
- Seizure Action Plan