Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year! The nurses in the district strive to keep your children safe and healthy.
The State of Illinois mandates that students provide proof of having received specific Immunizations, Physicals, Eye Exams and Dental Exams. This is required in order to keep all students safe.
- Immunizations are required for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th, 9th, and 12th Grade.
- Physicals are required for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade and new students transferring from out of state.
- Eye Exams are required for Kindergarten and students transferring from out of state.
- Dental Exams are required for Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th, and 9th Grade.
Documents can be submitted to the front office of your student's respective school starting about a week before school begins and into the first week of classes.
If they are not received by October 15th, your child will be excluded from school until completed forms are recieved. Dental exams are due May 15th.
All of the needed health forms are listed below. They can be downloaded and printed for your convenience. Most doctors’ offices and clinics know what is required and have the school health forms on hand. You can also obtain school health forms by contacting the school nurse in your building. See below.
It is more important now than ever to keep current with your child’s health. We look forward to helping you keep your child safe and healthy!
Important Flu, Meningococcal Disease, and Vaccination Information
State code 20 ILCS 2310/2310-700 requires that the Illinois Department of Public Health provide informational materials for school districts regarding influenza and influenza vaccinations and meningococcal disease and meningococcal vaccinations.
Health Forms and Information
- Immunization Schedule [ English ]
- Health Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Dental Exam Waiver Form [ English | Spanish ]
- Eye Exam Form [ English ]
- Sports Physical Form - (IESA/IHSA)
- Medication Authorization Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan [AAP]
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Seizure Response Plan
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.