CUSD 201 Elementary Future Planning Task Force
Goals for this committee:
- Develop two options for the building configurations of elementary age students that will be presented before the CUSD 201 Board of Education
- Create avenues for feedback and communication among all stakeholders in the community once these options have been presented
|Meeting Date||Agenda Focus|
Wednesday, June 9th
Video Recording (password: brYN4o2)
|Wednesday, June 23rd||
|Wednesday, July 7th||
|Wednesday, August 4th||
Essential question for the committee:
How can our building configurations for the elementary age students provide:
- Optimal systems of education?
- Equitable access to all of our resources?
- Long term sustainability?
Optimal systems include:
- Strongly aligned programming for Special Education students, Dual Language students and English Language Learners
- Intervention/enrichment opportunities for all students in core areas of English Language Arts (ELA) and math
- Curriculum materials
- Professional learning and collaboration