The CUSD 201 Board of Education Meeting Scheduled for November 17, 2020 can be viewed at the following link:
Please read below for additional information regarding the meeting.
A regular meeting of the Board of Education for Community Unit School District 201 is scheduled for Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at Westmont Village Hall, 31 W Quincy St, Westmont, IL. The meeting will start with Closed Session at 6:00 p.m. The Live Stream and the Open Session is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m.
A link to view the meeting will be sent out on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
Due to the current Mitigation Standards from the Governor, Public Comment can be made in person or electronically for the November 17, 2020, Regular Meeting of the Board of Education.
IN PERSON PUBLIC COMMENT
- Complete the card provided at the sign-in table and present it to the Board President before the start of the meeting.
- State their name before making their comment.
- Limit their comments to five (5) minutes.
- When waiting to make a public comment, individuals will be socially distanced.
ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED PUBLIC COMMENT
- All public comments need to be made between Sunday, November 15, 2020, and noon on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
- Submit public comment using the Board of Education Public Comment Form
As a reminder, in-person or written public comments to the Board are subject to Board Policy 2:230.
Visit BoardDocs for agendas and other meeting documents.
CUSD 201 is a K-12 school district in Westmont, IL, USA.