A regular meeting of the Board of Education for Community Unit School District 201 is scheduled for Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at South School located at 133 S. Grant, Westmont, IL 60559. The Live Stream and Open Session will start at 6:00 p.m. View the Live Stream Here
Due to the current Mitigation Standards from the Governor, Public Comment can be made in person or electronically for the January 12, 2021, Regular Meeting of the Board of Education.
IN-PERSON PUBLIC COMMENT
- Complete the card provided at the sign-in table and present it to the Board President before the start of the meeting.
- State their name before making their comment.
- Limit their comments to five (5) minutes.
- When waiting to make a public comment, individuals will be socially distanced.
ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED PUBLIC COMMENT
- Submit public comment using the Board of Education Public Comment Form
- All electronic public comments need to be submitted between Sunday, January 10, 2021, and noon on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
- Electronically submitted public comment will not be read aloud but will be shared with the School Board and attached to the agenda.
The Board president is responsible for making sure the guidelines are followed. As a reminder, in-person or written public comments to the Board are subject to Board Policy 2:230.
Visit BoardDocs for agendas and other meeting documents.
CUSD 201 is a K-12 school district in Westmont, IL, USA.