Dear CUSD 201 Families,
There is a winter storm warning in effect from Monday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon. There is the possibility of significant snow accumulation.
I will continue to monitor the weather. The area superintendents are planning on having a conference call later today to check the most recent weather information.
At this time, CUSD 201 has not made a decision regarding the status of school for tomorrow. If it is determined that it is not safe to travel to and from school, CUSD 201 will have a remote learning day.
If CUSD 201 shifts to remote learning, you will see a notice in the newsfeed on our site, you will receive an email notification, and it will be posted on Facebook.