Library/Media Center Resources
Student Support Services
- Use this form if you have questions about turning in assignments, using Zoom, or any other eTools and eResources.
- Average response time 2-4 hours between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm; by the next school day if after 3:00 pm.
- Cameron’s Collection - New!
- New eCollection offered by WHS
- Topics include personal growth, psychology, metal health, and more.
- PW for Cameron’s Collection> login required
- Project Guteberg
- Library of over 60,000 free eBooks.
- Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online.
- Internet Archive
- Non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- Media Center Databases
- Citing Sources - Tips and Tools (Torrise)
- Evaluating Information Sources (Swinburne)
- Skimming and Scanning Strategies (Delgado)
Virtual Field Trips
- Video Conference with Zoom
- Getting Started
- Log in using your District Google Account.
- Contact: M. Torrise for tech support.
- Google Chat - Go to Chat.Google.com
- Read & Write For Chrome
- Text-to-speech documents, read out loud, text prediction, picture dictionaries, summary highlighters and a grammar, spelling and confusable words checker.
- Read & Write Overview
- Apps and Add-ons
- Google Translate App - Conversational translation on the go.
- DOC SCAN - Easily scan documents to PDF from your cell phone (Mac Store).
- Cite This For Me Extension - Cite online with a copy and paste, and a click of a button.
- PrintWhatYouLike Extension - Print online documents with ease.
- SkyView App - Explore the Universe (Mac Store and Google Play)