Library/Media Center Resources
Books & Print Resources
Want to learn more about our collection? Stop by and browse our stacks.
Have a book suggestion? Contact Mrs. Torrise or Mrs. Schillinger.
Need a book? Stop by the library, and we can point you in the right direction.
- Cameron’s Collection - New!
- New eCollection offered by WHS
- Topics include personal growth, psychology, metal health, and more.
- PW for Cameron’s Collection> login required
- Project Guteberg
- Library of over 60,000 free eBooks.
- Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online.
- Internet Archive
- Non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- Citing Sources - Tips and Tools (Torrise)
- Evaluating Information Sources (Swinburne)
Virtual Field Trips
- Video Conference with Zoom
- Getting Started
- Log in using your District Google Account.
- Contact: M. Torrise for tech support.
- Read & Write For Chrome
- Text-to-speech documents, read out loud, text prediction, picture dictionaries, summary highlighters and a grammar, spelling and confusable words checker.
- Read & Write Overview
- Apps and Add-ons
- Google Translate App - Conversational translation on the go.
- DOC SCAN - Easily scan documents to PDF from your cell phone (Mac Store).
- Cite This For Me Extension - Cite online with a copy and paste, and a click of a button.