Library/Media Center Resources
Books & Print Resources
Want to learn more about our collection? Stop by and browse our stacks.
Have a book suggestion? Contact Ms. Schillinger or Mrs. Pierret.
Need a book? Stop by the library, and we can point you in the right direction.
- Cameron’s Collection - New!
- New eCollection offered by WHS
- Topics include personal growth, psychology, metal health, and more.
- PW for Cameron’s Collection> login required
- Project Gutenberg
- Library of over 60,000 free eBooks.
- Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online.
- Internet Archive
- Non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
Virtual Field Trips
- Video Conference with Zoom
- Getting Started
- Log in using your District Google Account.
- Read & Write For Chrome
- Text-to-speech documents, read out loud, text prediction, picture dictionaries, summary highlighters and a grammar, spelling and confusable words checker.
- Read & Write Overview
- Apps and Add-ons