Requesting Official Transcripts

All requests for transcripts must be in writing. E-mails are NOT acceptable. Please use the one of the WHS Request for Student Record Forms found below.

Unofficial transcripts can be given to individuals; official transcripts must be mailed directly to another institution.

There are two ways this can be done:

  • You may come to the Westmont High School registrar’s office between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm to fill out a form. If you are requesting an official transcript, please make sure you have the name and address of the institution requesting your transcript as well as the required fee.
  • You may mail a written request to the Registrar, Westmont High School, 909 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, IL 60559. Include all the information listed above as well as the required fee.

There is a $5 fee (cash, checks, or money orders only) to process each paper transcript. Requests are usually processed within three business days.

Requesting/Sending Official Electronic Transcripts for CURRENT students ONLY

  • Log in to Maia Learning at 
  • Click on Universities.
  • Click on Applying.
  • Click Add University.
  • Once the university is included in your list of Applying schools, click Request Transcript.


Educational Verification for Current or Former Students

If you are a representative of a Verification Agency, Corporate Entity, or Educational Institution, please contact our registrar directly by phone or email.